Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Initials Are A Sandwich

I love everything monogrammed especially since I was graced with initials commonly associated with a mid-afternoon snack (BLT). I am always looking for new and different ways to playfully add a monogram in my life. Here are a few of my favorites:


I just received this clutch for x-mas and absolutely loving everything about! Its a bit trendy, hence why mother is not as pleased with the purchase, but I think thats what monogramming is all about mixing the old with the new. Props to MarleyLilly.com for the addition to my wardrobe!





Monograms can go from the closet to the work place, and these personalized journals for only $16 are perfect! Great for jotting down notes or as a meaningful gift to anyone in your life, these playful journals can even add photos, without breaking the bank. (Remember were in a recession) Find these journals and many more at Minted.com


Chic and simple these bracelets are my new favorite accessory! I bought three, one for each initial and have fallen so in love with this look I have even put the Yurmans in the jewelry chest for a littler winter hibernation. Even better they are handmade from Etsy.com! Small business love

BLT










No comments:

Post a Comment