Monday, January 9, 2012

From Capitol Hill to the City Streets

 So called "Fashion Rules" have always made absurd restrictions on certain color combinations or colors in a particular season altogether, however I enjoy breaking the rules every once in a while (shhh).  Currently my favorite rule to break is pairing our closet classics, navy and black.



I recently rocked this look to girls night out and was complimented left and right. I love the sophistication of all these pieces (thank you Jcrew.com) especially the necklace which pulled the look together. You can definitely go from the office to the city streets with confidence. 



To much surprise my black and navy looks are not catching eyes of the paparazzi (just yet), but this look has even been taken over by the white house. Although Mrs. Obama and I may not vote the same, I love her style. Well done. 

This look is easily acquired and suitable for all occasions.  We all have black and navy in our closet so why not put them on at the same time. Try a little black dress with a navy blazer to start. love.

BLT





No comments:

Post a Comment