Monday, March 12, 2012

Life is Full of Adventures



I had such big hopes to be a dedicated blogger when I started this, but due to an internship involved in a political campaign, I had to seize all blogging, tweeting and Facebook posting. Although it was a short lived adventure, I learned a lot about myself and how much I am not fit for a political campaign. It truly takes a certain type of person, however I still am a political nerd, so political posts will still be frequent!



With one door closing another quickly opened! During my time in the campaign, I learned I truly had a passion for PR and social media and I am now learning from the best.  I am happy to be the newest Intern of KAGency! A fellow blogger, (monograms and martinis) and social media inspiration I am over joyed to have this opportunity and so happy to to share this next chapter in my life with you!

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy to have you! Keep up the good work! xoxo KGB

    ReplyDelete